Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Suhaimi Says What....Intro

Today is the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life. I am putting a brave face at trying to share my thoughts with others in cyber space. Computing does not come easy for somebody at my age, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Despite being a late starter compared to the millions of bloggers out there, I still think it's never too late to try.

Why am I doing this? I guess just to challenge myself for a start. And with all the good intentions of course....no malice...no pre-meditated evil plan to take over the world:)...just me and all the bubbles floating over my head. I hope some of the words I put down here will have positive impacts on others, or at least, have positive impact on me...in my own strife to be a better human being.

So friends...if after having read my ramblings in this blog, you find it hurtful in any way, please forgive me as I am only human. One thing I can assure you, it's never deliberate. I have never proclaimed myself as a staunch or die-hard supporter of any political party so I guess I can take sanctuary to the idea that I'm on the fence politically. I hope if I ever encroach any topic that has the slightest shred of political content, you will see that I am not championing any of the party's cause, just my own.

So here it goes...me and the bubbles above my head for the world to see!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheche said...

I'm looking forward to read your writing...