Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Blog Has Been Visited By the 6oth Country

Some of the countries in my stats

I was hoping to jot in something in my blog this weekend. Unfortunately I was occupied with other things such as attending my daughters’ Graduation & Concert, going to a wedding, working on my little garden and trying to complete an overdue task of writing a 15-page analysis on engineering and logistics support. All of those while trying to shake off the sleepiness and fatigue after spending 30+ hours conducting marathon interviews for 61 people.

Yes, lotsa excuses......

I am going to write in something short and sharp tonite. Just want to share a small milestone for my blog. It has been visited by the 60th country yesterday. The latest one was by somebody from Finland as my blog registered 3,700+ hits up to date. It’s nothing compared to the likes of Dr Mahathir whose blog reached 31 million hits so far. But for somebody like me, that’s more than enough. I am truly happy with the way things are at my home in cyberspace.


Predictably, most hits came from Malaysia and followed by the US as I do have many friends from both countries. So, to all of you who have visited my blog and took the time to read it, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I do not know but I can always hope that my writing in this blog has benefited not only me but others as well, directly and indirectly. I will continue on, and thanks to all of you, this little achievement will go a long way to inspire this self-made blogger to put up more meaningful entries in the future.

Terima Kasih. Thank You. Xièxiè. Nandri. Shukran. Merci Beaucoup. Danke. Gracias. Khob-Kun. Grazie. Arigato Gozaimasu ..................... Thank You, Thank You!!!!

No comments: