Saturday, October 2, 2010

My 50th Blog Entry

I started this blog more than a year ago, 11th of August 2009 (link)to be precise. I started this journey armed with only my enthusiasm to see a place I could call home in the cyber space, together with my intention (nawaitu) of challenging myself while hoping that my writing would not only be beneficial to me but also to others.


One year on, I can see that I’m not inclined to writing about any particular subject so this blog has no specific theme. Just me and whatever thought that comes across my mind. Despite the reduction in the number entries to maybe two to three per month, I am still very much committed to maintain this blog. In between my commitment to work, family and other things, this number is something I’m comfortable with and I intend to keep it that way for now.


So to all of you who have taken the time to read my blog, I extend my heartfelt appreciation. I hope you have enjoyed reading my thoughts as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them.


I hope Suhaimi Says What.....??? is here to stay. This is my home, this is my sanctuary, this is my escape, this is my little contribution to make this world a better place. Thank you very much everybody.

2 comments:

Anakmami said...

my blogs are my stress reliever... :)

Speedy No. 9 said...

True, very true in my case as well